Due to the national lockdown, the club will be closed for 4 weeks. We will open again on Thursday 3rd December 2020, so we look forward to welcoming you all back then.
In the meantime should you need any assistance please do not hesitate to get in contact firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!
MASTER CLASS IN NETWORKING SKILLS BY WILL KINTISH
You feel pretty confident walking into a room and have little trouble chatting to existing and new contacts.
‘’BUT how effective are you turning those ‘chats’ into real business opportunities?’’
The 3 key skills needed to get the results you want from your investment of time are;
1. Asking relevant, intelligent, quality questions. When you’re good at this you...
Show you are genuinely interested in the other person- the key to relationship building Discover the information you need to qualify if this is a potential opportunity Get good answers to see how and if the relationship can be progressed
“You can’t create need but you can identify opportunity”
2. Listening and responding in the appropriate manner
Can really impress when that question has never been asked before Ensures you are really want to understand the other person’s thoughts and views
3. Making that all-important phone call to arrange the meeting
The vast majority of my audiences admit they struggle making that follow up call.
“They won’t remember me” “I don’t want to be too pushy” “Not sure what to say”
There is a long list of excuses but the simple reason the call isn’t made is fear of rejection
But if you did spot something in your conversation where you believed it was worth following up and you don’t, then dare we suggest attending any networking event could all have been a waste of time?
Topics covered include
• Understanding the power of small talk
• Asking intelligent and powerful questions
• Discovering potential opportunities
• Establishing present relationships with existing advisors/ suppliers
• The power and etiquette of other peoples’ business cards
• Body language and planned responses when listening
• Setting up the next stage at the business event
• Analysing and overcoming your fears of the follow up call
• Preparing and planning for the call What to say to the gatekeeper, the voicemail , the prospect
• Dealing with the various responses when they don’t say “yes”
• Understanding the massive difference between following up professionally and pestering
• Getting to the meeting of new and existing clients
To attend this event please contact 0207 534 3080 or simply fill in the form below.