Virtual Reality has emerged as a new artistic medium and a creative platform. From storytelling to world building—how can creators leverage the true power of immersive technologies? Join us at the 360 Filmmaking Masterclass with Blend Media, the world’s leading provider of premium VR films and 360° videos for brands and publishers looking to benefit from the deeper audience engagement that immersive content offers.
• 6:15pm: Doors open
• 6:30pm: Welcome note
| Raindance VR/AR Curator, Mária Rakušanová
• 6:35pm: Introduction to Blend Media
• | How to monetise 360 content, what to shoot, who buys it and how do they use it? | Simon Brooksbank, Head of Video, Blend Media
• 7pm: Commercial filmmaking in 360
• | Alex Ruhl, Director and Producer
• 7:30pm: Awesome rigs and cameras
• | An inspirational tour of the best kit for the job | Jeff Brown, Head Honcho at Brownian Motion
• 8pm: Demystifying the art of stitching
• | An overview by Mystika VR
• 8:30pm: Lovely rigs... but we don't want to see them
• | How to float in 360 | Boris FX/Mocha
• 9pm: Networking and drinks
• 10pm: Close
Whether you’re a filmmaker, a media professional or a creative, this masterclass will provide you with the knowledge you need to start crafting powerful 360° films and engaging Virtual Reality content. Our goal is to inspire creators across all mediums—filmmakers, writers, musicians, game designers and more—and help them connect and bring their ideas to life.
Please RSVP to join us via the form below.